Hello from Germany!

Presentaciones y bienvenidas como miembros del Club.
mikekimi
mega xmaxer@
mega xmaxer@
Moto: Kawasaki ER6-F
Contactar:

Mensaje por mikekimi » Vie 08/09/06 00:52

Genial, asi nos hacemos un calendario :roll:
[i]"El obrero tiene más necesidad de respeto que de pan".
[/i]
Mikel - Donosti (Guipúzcoa)
:: Honda Bali 100 :: Yamaha X-Max 250 :: Kawasaki ER6F ABS - TE KAWAS...

Foxtrot
xmaxer@ novat@
xmaxer@ novat@
Moto: Corregir
Contactar:

Mensaje por Foxtrot » Vie 08/09/06 05:58

Hola a tod@s,

por mi fantástico, cuantos más lugares, X's y miembros conozcamos, mejor :lol: :lol: :lol:

Buena idea, si señor.... :D

Saludetes y V'sss

ps: ya puede ir pidiendo los vinilos del conejo para decorar su X como manda la tradición.
Benjy, Castelldefels - Bcn
------------------------------

Socio Club X-Max nº 024

Vespino GL, Pocket Bike 49 cc Negra, X-max 125i Negra (MaXi)

Jatze
xmaxer@ novat@
xmaxer@ novat@
Contactar:

Mensaje por Jatze » Vie 08/09/06 07:24

Good morning to all!

@mikekimi: Of course I hope this will be the last year for him! I don´t like him as he is a very arrogant person. I´m a great fan of this spanish artist, Alonso! Right at the moment I think he is the best in the field and he makes less mistakes than anyone else of the drivers!

@Pedrox: I don´t like cerveza! I am living in a big wine platation area. So what do you thik that I like? :P But let me be your host... no problem.
I see you are living in Alicante. That´s where my parents spent their holidays a few times. Friends of our Family own a house there.

@they aveenhuysen: I´m very sorry, I wanted to write "That´s why I write in English". Your place of bith is Hessisch Oldendorf? Thats close to Osnabrück, which is 400 km away from me. I don´t think that you see me in Barcelona with my xmax, but maybe without! I have been a few times near Barcelona for work. In La Roca del Valles.

@jam23: I know Alphaville very well as I was grown up with their music. Im 35 years old. And I also own the "Best of Alphaville" Album.

Yours

Joerg

dododo42
xmaxer@ junior
xmaxer@ junior
Moto:
Contactar:

Mensaje por dododo42 » Vie 08/09/06 08:30

LEt's talk about our X-max.
HAve you already experienced that terrible noise in the front part of your x_max that suffer all spanish owners? I mean something like a big "TOC" "TOC".

Oh, sorry I forgot to say "Welcome"
Willy (Barbate)

Vstrom DL650

Anteriormente: B.Frontera 370, Ducati 500, Vespa200, Suzuki Lido 75, Vespa 200, Yamaha Aerox 49, Yamaha X-max 250, .Mayesty 400,Tmax MidNight Black

Toncho
xmaxer@ junior
xmaxer@ junior
Moto:
Contactar:

Mensaje por Toncho » Vie 08/09/06 10:35

Hey Jatze,

Main is not that far from Luxembourg where I live at the moment. You should have come here to get your xmax as i paid 3700 (also with the hands protection thingy)... well, anyway you already got it.

It's true that in "center Europe" (apart from France) scooters and maxi - scooters are not very popular, they just go directly to the ducati and bmw thing (here in lux is even "worse" they have bimotas and mvaugustas) and normaly people only use them half of the year, i guess that is kind of normal given the shity weather (7° this morning).

Well, welcome to the club and maybe we can meet sometime in the future. I go sometimes to Trier because there is a wonderful motorbike shop over there, that would be the first International Xmax meeting!! jeje

Take care
Antonio, Luxemburgo
Vespinos varios, Vespa 125, Xmax 125

Jatze
xmaxer@ novat@
xmaxer@ novat@
Contactar:

Mensaje por Jatze » Vie 08/09/06 12:56

Hey!
Yes, of course I have recognized that bad noise. My xmax gets the 1000km service next week and then I´ll ask them to find a solution.
There are further points that I worry about: The front wheel seems to be unbalanced, the tire is not exactly round. I have seen that by turning the front wheel by hand. This causes a "jumpy" feeling while driving between 55 and 70 km/h.
And there´s a mounting bracket to hold the rear fender, made out of metal. This seems to become a little rusty right now, after 6 weeks (!).
But all these things don´t reduce the fun with this vehicle for me.

@Toncho: So do you speak Letzebuergian? :D
I travel to Luxembourg many times a year. My Girlfriend´s roots and their famils lives near Saarbrücken (sarrebruck) and every time we visit them I cross the border to fill my empty fuel tank. :D
This is in Schengen or in Remich, if you know that.
I also have a Friend living near Trier (welschbillig). I visit him some times a year. The distance to the Lux. border is 190 km from my home.
I would be glad if we could meet one day, but I don´t think I can bring my xmax with me. :( We are always going by car to the Lux. border as my Girlfriend doesn´t like riding the scoot. She´s really afraid of it! 8O
And because of my own weight I may not carry a second adult person on the scoot. :oops:

Yours
Joerg

dododo42
xmaxer@ junior
xmaxer@ junior
Moto:
Contactar:

Mensaje por dododo42 » Vie 08/09/06 13:05

Maybe Yamaha pay any attention to you in germany. At the moment yamaha is not taking any notice about this serious problem in Spain.

TOC TOC. Who is knocking?

No answer.
Willy (Barbate)

Vstrom DL650

Anteriormente: B.Frontera 370, Ducati 500, Vespa200, Suzuki Lido 75, Vespa 200, Yamaha Aerox 49, Yamaha X-max 250, .Mayesty 400,Tmax MidNight Black

Responder